Outdoor Ice Rinks
Our outdoor ice rink is built and maintained by dedicated volunteers who enable the community to enjoy the outdoors and the pleasures of skating. The rink is located at Bud Brown Park weather permitting.
If you are interested in being a volunteer to assist with the outdoor rink maintenance, please call 905-775-5359 ext. 5202.
Ball diamonds are available for rental by an individual or group. All adult ball diamonds have lighting. Youth diamonds are not lit.
Joe Magani Park – 3 adult
Centennial Park – 2 intermediate
Fuller Heights – 1 youth
Lions Park – 1 youth
Luxury Park – 1 youth
Tennis courts are available for public use. All tennis courts have lighting.
Lions Park - 4 regulation size
Centennial Park – 2 regulation size
Soccer pitches are available for rental by an individual or group. All full fields have lighting. Youth and mini pitches are not lit.
Bud Brown - 1 youth and 1 micro
Centennial Park - 1 micro and 1 mini
Henderson Field – 1 full
Joe Magani Park – 1 full
Davey Lookout – 1 youth
Kuzmich Park – 1 full
Taylor Park – 3 mini
Basketball courts are available at Bud Brown Park, Kuzmich Park and Luxury Park. These play areas consist of a paved area for basketball with regulation size nets.
Parks & Trails
Bradford Parks are for everyone to enjoy
Our parks are all accessible 12 months of the year to hike, birdwatch, walk, run, roll or just take in some fresh air and beautiful surroundings.
Did you know…..
- There are over 100 acres of parks and open spaced to be enjoyed year round.
- There are 18 parks and parkettes in Bradford.
- Park features range from play area, sport courts with basketball and winter skating facilities; play structures, ball diamonds, soccer pitches, tennis courts and plenty of benches on which to relax and watch the fun.
- All playgrounds are inspected regularly as per the Canadian Safety Association (CSA) legislation. We remind everyone to perform a walkabout of the playground area prior to allowing children on any equipment or play surfaces.
- You are welcome to bring your dog(s) to any of our parks, however, they must be leashed at all times and all litter picked up as per Parks Bylaw.
- Leave the car and take a hike at a number of locations in and around town that include woodlots and lots of wildlife.
With free parking, picnic tables, sport fields for soccer and ball, Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury parks and open spaces are a perfect for group gatherings. To learn more, contact us at 905-775-5359 ext. 5200.
Your co-operation in following rules that have been established to maintain our safe and beautiful parks is appreciated.
- By-law requires dog owners to clean up after their dog within the Town limits.
- Dogs must kept leashed in all public areas, including parks.
- Motorized vehicles other than authorized vehicles are not allowed in the parks. This includes snowmobiles, motorbikes or automobiles. Irresponsible vehicle users can do tremendous damage to our lovely parks and natural areas.
- For the safety of all park users, golfing is not permitted in Town parks.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT permitted in Town parks.
Issues in Bradford Parks
There has recently been an increase in the occurrence of vandalism in Town parks. Playground equipment, benches and trees (from young to old) have been damaged or destroyed by vandals. While the perpetrators of these activities are a small percentage of the population’s access to and enjoyment of park facilities, as well as dramatically increase the cost to the Town taxpayers to maintain parks.
If you see anyone vandalizing or abusing Town parks, please contact the Town Police at 905-775-3311