The Town, through the Development Engineering division oversees the implementation and construction of all residential and commercial development projects. Additionally, we provide engineering assistance to other services areas and review and comment on Draft Plan, Official Plan Amendment, Zoning Amendment and Committee of Adjustment Applications.
Development Engineering provides design review and development approval for all development projects and provides site monitoring and project management throughout the entire development process. Staff also responds to resident’s concerns relating to development projects and works with the developer to address them.
Development Engineering on behalf of Engineering Services and Leisure Services oversees the Town’s Design Criteria Manual which is a guiding document for development standards within the Town.
Development Engineering is tasked with administering the Town’s Fill and Site Alteration Bylaw which was enacted by Council in the interests of the public and protecting the environment.
- Contact Us - Engineering Services
Contact information for Engineering Services
- Fill and Site Alteration Permit Information
Information regarding the Town Fill and Site Alteration By-law and permit application requirements.
- Engineering Design Criteria Manual - 2012 Update
Information regarding the adopted Town standards for Public Works and Parks Services.
- Environmental Compliance Approval (ECA)
- Form 1 - Record of Watermains Authorized as a Future Alteration
- Online Ontario Provincial Standards (OPS)
- BWG Planning Division
- Lake Simcoe Region Conservation Authority
- Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority