The Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury Council appoints several committees to initiate and provide recommendations, advice and information to Council and carry out the responsibilities which are assigned by Council.
Information regarding the purpose, mandate, composition, meeting schedule, etc., for each committee may be accessed by clicking the appropriate link below. The agendas and minutes of each committee are also found by clicking the link below.
- Accessibility Advisory Committee (2010 to 2014)
- Appeals Committee - Dog Control By-Law
- Active Transportation Committee (2011 - 2014)
- Committee of Adjustment (2010 - 2014)
- Downtown Revitalization Committee (2011 - 2014)
- Fire & Emergency Services Committee (2011 - 2014)
- Holland Marsh Drainage System Joint Municipal Services Board
- Seniors Housing Committee (2011 - 2014)
- Municipal Facilities Committee (2011 - 2014)
- Municipal Heritage Committee (2011 - 2014)
- Property Standards (2011- 2014)
- Santa Claus Parade Committee (2011 - 2014)